Plugable USB C to DVI Adapter 2018 MacBook Pro, Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 13 & 15 Systems, Thunderbolt 3 & More (Supports displays up to 1920x1200@60Hz)
Plugable USB C to DVI Adapter 2018 MacBook Pro, Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 13 & 15 Systems, Thunderbolt 3 & More (Supports displays up to 1920x1200@60Hz) by Plugable at Nebula Fia. MPN: USBC-DVI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Plugable's USB-C to DVI Adapter allows you connect a DVI display to your laptop, tablet, or desktop which supports USB 3.1 Alternate Mode video
USB-C Alt Mode graphics adapters utilize a direct pipeline to the graphics processor in your system, and your connected monitor will function and perform as a natively attached display.
Plug and Play on any Windows, Mac, or Linux host which supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode video output functionality.
Adapter has been tested for functionality on the 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, 2017 MacBook/MacBook Pro, MacBook Retina 12" 2016/2017, MacBook Pro 2016/2017, Microsoft Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 9350 / 9550, Lenovo P50, & more.
Apple Notes:To use a DVI display with MacBook systems, the display must support HDCP copy protection. Some older DVI displays do not support HDCP and will result in unusable behavior. This requirement is only enforced in OS X, as BootCamp Windows installations behave correctly with non-HDCP DVI displays.
For additional compatibility information, please see plugable.com/usbc-dvi
Most current phones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output.
ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode video at this time.
Not compatible with Apple Cinema Displays and 2560x1440 monitors which require a dual-link DVI connection
In the Bag
Plugable USB-C to DVI Adapter (6in/15cm)
Features & Highlights
- Utilizes the "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" functionality on compatible USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 systems to provide a DVI video output port. Supports resultions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz. Plug and Play; no software installation required
- USBC-DVI adapter is compatible with 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, 2017 / 2018 MacBook Pro, 2017 / 2018 12" MacBook Retina, Dell XPS 13 & 15 (9350 / 9360 / 9370, 9550 / 9560 / 9570), Microsoft Surface Book 2, HP Spectre x360 systems with Thunderbolt 3 ports, Chromebook Pixel 2015, and many other tablets, & desktops which comply with the VESA "DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector Standard"
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, & Linux on supported systems. USB-C systems from Apple require that DVI monitors support HDCP. Non-HDCP DVI monitors will not work in OS X, though are supported in BootCamp. Not compatible with Apple Cinema Displays
- Requires USB-C port which supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (not all USB-C ports/systems support Alternate Mode functionlaity). See additional compatibility information below
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.8 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|