20cm ZipWire Kit - 3 Unzippable Ribbon Cables, 40-wires each, Male-to-Male, Male-to-Female, Female-to-Female, 10 Rainbow Colors, 28AWG Strip Wire [KIT-ZW-20x3]
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the 20cm ZipWire Kit - 3 Unzippable Ribbon Cables, 40-wires each, Male-to-Male, Male-to-Female, Female-to-Female, 10 Rainbow Colors, 28AWG Strip Wire [KIT-ZW-20x3] by BusBoard Prototype Systems at Nebula Fia. MPN: KIT-ZW-20x3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ZipWireTM provides a convenient way to connect the signals in your projects. The wires can be unzipped for individual wires as needed. The
When connecting to a group of signals (such as UART or SPI signals), a group of attached ZipWires can be used to keep the signals together to better manage your wiring. The male-female ZipWires can be used as extension wires to make longer connections. ZipWires have 0.1" pitch. Female connections work great on standard square post headers (0.025" square posts on 0.1" centers). Male pins can be used with solderless breadboards or 0.1" pitch sockets.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-color ribbons of 40 wires with male-male, female-female, or male-female connectors in 20cm lengths.
- Ideal for use with solderless breadboards (such as BB400 and BB830), or to connect to square post headers or 0.1" pitch sockets.
- Rainbow colored ribbon cable provides the 10 standard electrical colors to color-code your connections.
- 28AWG ribbon cable can be unzipped to remove individual wires. Wires can be unzipped in groups to organize signals, or as individual wires.
- Contacts use tinned beryllium-copper in black plastic housings. PVC insulated ribbon cable.
|Manufacturer:||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Brand:||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Publisher:||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Studio:||BusBoard Prototype Systems|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|